Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

I agree with you Nicky they should have made it so that Peter and Leah hooked up but no they have to bring in his Barmy Brother.

I,ve been watching some early eps of home and away and I hadnt relised how volatile Dan was towards Peter I dont think I would have wanted to know Dan I would have left him to it and when Peter whent back to the city for a week befor coming back to the bay again on the stalker case Leah thought he had come back again because of her.

You should have heard me calling her all the names under the sun ahwell Perhaps he might come back for Leah I think Jazz will get her claws into Miles.

There thats my sermon for the day.

Yeah well, Leah wasn't very friendly towards Peter when she thought he had come back for her and when she caught him with the pictures in the diner. I wish the writers would have let things turn out otherwise. Still think Leah will end up with Miles in the long term, he and Jazz will probably not last long ...

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I,m not going to hold my breath it seems the powers that be dont seem to listen to the viewers and get rid of the best actors I know fair enough they want to do other things but why not write them back at regular intervals I know at the moment theres not much to be happy about especially as Nic isnt in it

Well I,m not going to hold my breath it seems the powers that be dont seem to listen to the viewers and get rid of the best actors I know fair enough they want to do other things but why not write them back at regular intervals I know at the moment theres not much to be happy about especially as Nic isnt in it

No, there is not much to be happy about and not only because Nic is not there any more, the show is just at a low for the moment. Too many good characters have left and they have not found too many good ones to replace them with. I also dread the return of Kirsty and Kane, the only couple that I found actually worse than JM (apologies to those who love them).

I guess it would be too complicated to write people in at regular intervals seeing most of them are otherwise occupied. What annoys me the most is that Nic left to do other things, mainly to go to the UK but so far we still have not seen him in anything else and probably are not likely to any time soon. I wonder if he is still teaching at Nida for the moment although I do not call that doing something else seeing he did that before as well.

No, there is not much to be happy about and not only because Nic is not there any more, the show is just at a low for the moment. Too many good characters have left and they have not found too many good ones to replace them with. I also dread the return of Kirsty and Kane, the only couple that I found actually worse than JM (apologies to those who love them).

I guess it would be too complicated to write people in at regular intervals seeing most of them are otherwise occupied. What annoys me the most is that Nic left to do other things, mainly to go to the UK but so far we still have not seen him in anything else and probably are not likely to any time soon. I wonder if he is still teaching at Nida for the moment although I do not call that doing something else seeing he did that before as well.

I can't believe how many of the cast have left in the past year, its almost like we have a whole new cast. Thank goodness Leah, Irene, Tony and Rachel are still there.

I don't know about you guys, but i think it seems a bit weird that we haven't heard anything about Nic's venture to the uk, i remember at the time, i read that he had quite a few auditions lined up, surely somthing productive must have come out of them or you would have thought he would return to H&A. I am beginning to think we will never have any good news, i just hope i'm wrong :(

Yeah well, just as you guys I am beginning to think we are never going to get any good news. I read that as well, that he had several auditions lined up but I guess nothing came of them. Otherwise he would not have returned to Oz so quickly and got back to teaching, wouldn't he ?

There was a moment there I was hoping that he would go back to HA, first when it was said that Holly was returning and than when he started back at Nida but now I can not see it any more.

I hate to say it but Nic would not be the first actor who left HA and who we never saw in anything else again. Let's just hope that does not happen to him and that he does do something else for TV really soon.

I dont think Nic will go into obscurity he loves his acting and haveing gone through three years of training to just give up I cant see it my self but he wasnt in the uk long enough to go up for auditions he was only here about a month then he whent back to OZ but he did say when inside soap interviewed him never say never about goung back into Home and Away but really I would like to see him in other things more so if he was to come back to the UK.

God I dont half sound like a wanging old bag nobody answer that :P:)

Archived