Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

cooooooomyfella.jpg

Nic (Peter) in his pjs hmm lovely :wub::)

Drew to stay away from Amanda. Doesn't follow his own advice, now does he ?

No trouble is you got the scripwriters to blame mind you I think he felt unconfortable with the whole skes a lot of the stotory line, Amanda isnt exactly acting very good either she makes her self look so fake with crocodial tears I didnt like it.

I like some one to Make it look real :D

Personally, I did not mind Amanda that much although I rather would have seen Pete with Sally.

But in the beginning of his relationship with Amanda I really liked the episodes, how she helped him get of his addiction (although I found it quite unrealistic how he got off them so quickly) and all the trouble with Drew.

What I did not like was once Kelli got there and it all revolved around her, Pete always seemed to be in the background and the story was dragged out far too long. They practically never showed him at work anymore and they should have concentrated more on his relationship with Drew. You never saw Drew and Pete actually doing things together like for example Tony and Lucas and that was a pity. Also they should have brought Jazz into the show much earlier when Pete was still there, that could have been interesting.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pete in his PJ's, what more could you ask for first thing in the morning

A shirtless Pete? :P

4184-23.jpg

This for Barbara as she likes Jack :D

Aww thank you! :D I can't watch Peter anymore ( :( ) but I've still have one of my favourite men to look at. :wub:

cooooooomyfella.jpg

No trouble is you got the scripwriters to blame mind you I think he felt unconfortable with the whole skes a lot of the stotory line, Amanda isnt exactly acting very good either she makes her self look so fake with crocodial tears I didnt like it.

Personally, I did not mind Amanda that much although I rather would have seen Pete with Sally.

But in the beginning of his relationship with Amanda I really liked the episodes, how she helped him get of his addiction (although I found it quite unrealistic how he got off them so quickly) and all the trouble with Drew.

What I did not like was once Kelli got there and it all revolved around her, Pete always seemed to be in the background and the story was dragged out far too long. They practically never showed him at work anymore and they should have concentrated more on his relationship with Drew. You never saw Drew and Pete actually doing things together like for example Tony and Lucas and that was a pity. Also they should have brought Jazz into the show much earlier when Pete was still there, that could have been interesting.

I totally agree with you Nick2 the story wasnt too bad until they bought in Kelli then Peter was shoved to the back so to speak and I thought some one who they have bought back for another story line that wasnt on in myt book and really I dont blame Nic for quitting because he was a far to good an actor to push into the back ground but as you say the story line whent on for too long and as Pete had come back to save his son they should have had some more father and son time not Amanda and Kelli also if you noticed Dan wasnt too happy about the relation ship personly I think Dan was jelous of Peter, also they never showed much of Pete doing what he did best and that was his job I dont know how far your are in the story line so i wont say ant thing cause it might spoil it for you .

there I think thats my sermon for to day.

cooooooomyfella.jpg

I totally agree with you Nick2 the story wasnt too bad until they bought in Kelli then Peter was shoved to the back so to speak and I thought some one who they have bought back for another story line that wasnt on in myt book and really I dont blame Nic for quitting because he was a far to good an actor to push into the back ground but as you say the story line whent on for too long and as Pete had come back to save his son they should have had some more father and son time not Amanda and Kelli also if you noticed Dan wasnt too happy about the relation ship personly I think Dan was jelous of Peter, also they never showed much of Pete doing what he did best and that was his job I dont know how far your are in the story line so i wont say ant thing cause it might spoil it for you .

Why would Dan be jealous of Peter? If your refering to Amanda, I think he was worried about Peter & angry because Amanda had caused him so much pain.

I agree about Peter & Drew though. Bringing in Drew as Peter son was a bit of a waste of time as it was hardly given any storyline time, there was too much focus on Peter being a love-sick puppy!

cooooooomyfella.jpg

We are at episode 4316 I think so that is not so long after Peter returned but I do know more or less about what is going to happen so I guess there will not be too many spoilers left.

cap362.jpg

This for Barbara she wanted one of Nic shirtless well ?????

You are too good to me! :)

I say I like Peter/Nic and Jack/Paul, I get pictures of the 2 of them. I say I like a shirtless Peter/Nic, I get a picture of a shirtless Peter/Nic. You're the best! :D

Thank you for the lovely picture.

cap362.jpg

This for Barbara she wanted one of Nic shirtless well ?????

You are too good to me! :)

I say I like Peter/Nic and Jack/Paul, I get pictures of the 2 of them. I say I like a shirtless Peter/Nic, I get a picture of a shirtless Peter/Nic. You're the best! :D

Thank you for the lovely picture.

I,m sorry I can olige with Paul/Jack shirless or even the whole bodys I wished I could??? hehe he he

Archived