Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I,ve collected them over the last few years since Nic came into the bay and also screencaps that ppl have put up and in mags its surprising how they mount up oh and there is anoth site Aussie celebs. com

Oh, OK thanks. Will check out that website. There really is not much to find on him in any magazines, especially since he left HA. When I look on the internet all I seem to turn up are pics on bishops. With a last name like that his parents should not have called him Nicholas, lol.

^ He looks really good in that suit. :wub:

I don't come in this thread for 2 days (stupid exams <_< ) and I have so much to catch up on. :)

I,ve collected them over the last few years since Nic came into the bay and also screencaps that ppl have put up and in mags its surprising how they mount up oh and there is anoth site Aussie celebs. com

Oh, OK thanks. Will check out that website. There really is not much to find on him in any magazines, especially since he left HA. When I look on the internet all I seem to turn up are pics on bishops. With a last name like that his parents should not have called him Nicholas, lol.

It's not in Belgium you'll find something about Nic or H&A. :(

Archived