Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Ladies vut I,m that depressed to think Nic wont be coming back to summer Bay but I wont stop serching for info on him its all right posting pics of him but its not the same as seeeing him on screen dont think I,ll be in for a while.

Sure, posting pics is not the same as seeing him on screen but at least it keeps us going.

I guess you're right about him never coming back to HA but he will have to come out of hiding sooner or later, he's too young to retire, not ?

Maybe his movie will get released soon and we will hear something then, at least I hope so...

Sorry Ladies vut I,m that depressed to think Nic wont be coming back to summer Bay but I wont stop serching for info on him its all right posting pics of him but its not the same as seeeing him on screen dont think I,ll be in for a while.

Sure, posting pics is not the same as seeing him on screen but at least it keeps us going.

I guess you're right about him never coming back to HA but he will have to come out of hiding sooner or later, he's too young to retire, not ?

Maybe his movie will get released soon and we will hear something then, at least I hope so...

I agree with Nicky, the pics definately keep us going, and if we can all talk about him and share our thoughts and feelings with each other, it keeps our spirits up :)

Thanks Ladies but am Actually crying here I,ve never had such a bad day but hey I agree it dose do me good talking about Nic and I wish we could all go and meet him that I think would not only make my day week or year it would set me up for ever.

Mind you I,m not saying hed get away again or scott free of being Kissed to death. :wub:

^ Gorgeous pic, thank you :D

Hey i hope you're feeling a bit better, sorry you've had such a bad day. It really gets hard sometimes doesn't it, i've had many a cry myself :( but you know anytime you feel that way just come on and talk to your friends or you can even PM me anytime and we'll talk about the good old days :)

thumbnail.jpg

After my feeling low I went looking once again and found this another pic from when Nic went to the Rocky Horror Show.

This wasthis morning by the way. :wub:

That's a really nice pic, never had seen that one before, thanks.

I hope that you are already feeling a bit better. And what Mrs B said goes for me too, it is nice to come in here and talk to you girls.

Archived