Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He girls, finally something new to see on Nic .... the site of Glover productions has finally a trailer on it from his movie Punishment. It's a great trailer, check it out .... if you haven't seen it already !

Nicky2 I,ve been on to Imdb and on to the official site and I dont see any thing.

Scratch that last coment I,ve found it it looks a great film and what a hunk he is in it .

Cooooooooor what a hotty :wub:

He Janice, glad you found it. Otherwise I would have been happy to point you to it. He does look great in this movie. Makes me think of when he was Peter Baker and in pursuit of Zoe, only this time he is a baddie. Anyway, if anyone can make us feel sympathy for a killer I am sure he can ....

Scratch that last coment I,ve found it it looks a great film and what a hunk he is in it .

Cooooooooor what a hotty :wub:

He Janice, glad you found it. Otherwise I would have been happy to point you to it. He does look great in this movie. Makes me think of when he was Peter Baker and in pursuit of Zoe, only this time he is a baddie. Anyway, if anyone can make us feel sympathy for a killer I am sure he can ....

Totally agree with you Nicky Never loved a baddie so much he he :wub:

Just to keep you all happy :wub:

You are keeping us happy! :D Lovely pictures.

He looked so good on yesterday's episode here. :wub: He saved Belle from the guy Kelli paid to abduct Belle. I only saw that episode today because of the stupid football matches! :angry: The day I move in with a guy, there will be 2 TVs! :wink:

He girls, finally something new to see on Nic .... the site of Glover productions has finally a trailer on it from his movie Punishment. It's a great trailer, check it out .... if you haven't seen it already !

Thanks for that Nicky :D Its so nice to actually see something new, can't wait to see the whole movie. It does feel a bit strange seeing him play a baddie though :P

Archived