Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the pics. He looks very young here. I think I like him better the way he looks now.

I agree, i don't think he's ever looked nicer than he did in H&A.

Yes, I think so too, he's definately one of those guys who looks better as he is a little older and more mature.

OK then how many times have you both watched the trailer to Nics new film then?

About a million times i think :P

Thanks for the pics. He looks very young here. I think I like him better the way he looks now.

Yes, I think so too, he's definately one of those guys who looks better as he is a little older and more mature.

That's what I think too. :)

I finally found the time to look for the trailer. There's a bit too much blood and violence in that movie for my liking. <_< But for once, I'd like the bad guy! :P

Did I see the actress who played Charity in that trailer? :unsure:

That's what I think too. :)

I finally found the time to look for the trailer. There's a bit too much blood and violence in that movie for my liking. <_< But for once, I'd like the bad guy! :P

Did I see the actress who played Charity in that trailer? :unsure:

There definately is a lot of violence in the trailer but living with two guys I am used to watching movies with a lot of blood and violence ... but usually the bad guy is not so attractive as this one.

Yes, that was the actress who played Charity, I noticed that too. By the way Barbara, hope the exams are going well. And no football on 2BE, we are lucky this time around, not like two years ago when we had to miss HA for the whole month.

There definately is a lot of violence in the trailer but living with two guys I am used to watching movies with a lot of blood and violence ... but usually the bad guy is not so attractive as this one.

Yes, that was the actress who played Charity, I noticed that too. By the way Barbara, hope the exams are going well. And no football on 2BE, we are lucky this time around, not like two years ago when we had to miss HA for the whole month.

Thank you. I had my last exam yesterday. So I'm free now. Most of them went really well. :D

I have to watch Home & Away at 1.30pm because my dad watches the Euro 2008 at 6pm. We have 2 TVs here but the one upstairs only has één, Ketnet/Canvas, la une and la deux. So dad usually watches football downstairs. Maybe I can convince him to watch it in French upstairs now my exams are over. :unsure: He could even watch the second half of the match downstairs when Home & Away is over. He's the only one watching football. My mum and my sister usually watch Home & Away with me. Seriously, when I move in with a guy, we'll each have our own TV. :wink:

Thank you. I had my last exam yesterday. So I'm free now. Most of them went really well. :D

I have to watch Home & Away at 1.30pm because my dad watches the Euro 2008 at 6pm. We have 2 TVs here but the one upstairs only has één, Ketnet/Canvas, la une and la deux. So dad usually watches football downstairs. Maybe I can convince him to watch it in French upstairs now my exams are over. :unsure: He could even watch the second half of the match downstairs when Home & Away is over. He's the only one watching football. My mum and my sister usually watch Home & Away with me. Seriously, when I move in with a guy, we'll each have our own TV. :wink:

Glad to hear most of your exams went really well, my son still has a week to go and than he will be free as well.

I can almost never watch HA when it is aired either, I usually record it and then watch it late at night.

I do have two TV's but no cable upstairs. We did not get much episodes with Nic in them this week, hope to see more of him next week.

Archived