Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

14jackpetergun.png

This ones for Barbara but Mrs B and Nicky can look too :P

Thanks, I actually wish I would like Jack better, that would be so easy, he seems to be on screen all the time. But I can't help it, I like Nic a hundred times better even when I wish I didn't.

Glad to hear most of your exams went really well, my son still has a week to go and than he will be free as well.

I can almost never watch HA when it is aired either, I usually record it and then watch it late at night.

I do have two TV's but no cable upstairs. We did not get much episodes with Nic in them this week, hope to see more of him next week.

Good luck with your son's exams. :) According to the summaries on 2BE's website, he'll be on screen on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. :D He might even be on screen on Tuesday too because they mention the police. :unsure:

14jackpetergun.png

This ones for Barbara but Mrs B and Nicky can look too

Thanks, I actually wish I would like Jack better, that would be so easy, he seems to be on screen all the time. But I can't help it, I like Nic a hundred times better even when I wish I didn't.

Thank you for that lovely picture. :D I'm happy when I see Peter. I'm happy when I see Jack. And I am really happy when I see Peter AND Jack. :wub:

Archived