Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the episodes we are seeing now (in Belgium) they seem to have forgotten completely that Peter used to like to surf. We never see him do that any more. It would have been so good to see him hang out with Drew and go surfing together and stuff like they did with Tony and his sons. I know it is not gonna happen but it would have been nice. Instead we are going to get all that Kelli and Amanda rubbish.

In the episodes we are seeing now (in Belgium) they seem to have forgotten completely that Peter used to like to surf. We never see him do that any more. It would have been so good to see him hang out with Drew and go surfing together and stuff like they did with Tony and his sons. I know it is not gonna happen but it would have been nice. Instead we are going to get all that Kelli and Amanda rubbish.

Yes its already been said when we got the story line it didntr work for me there was too much History between Amanda and Peter for it to sound true there was never the son and father bondiing that we were hoping for also no sooner had Drew been saved than they had Pete getting it on with Amanda then they bought her Phyco sister in and Petes chraciter seem to get pulled to tha back cant blame him in a way for quitting they would have been better bringing a new love in for Pete not Amanda.

It's a shame we don't see him surf anymore. :( Why does Peter wear a wetsuit? Jack doesn't wear one.

I can't stand Kelli. How can she hurt Peter's feelings like that? :(

McgrathJackPeter.jpg

There you go Barbara :P

Thank you :P

True, never saw Jack in a wetsuit or anyone else for that matter. Peter seems to be the only one who used one.

I agree, Kelli really is an awful character. What I mind the most is that she is going to be around for months to come ... an awfully long dragged out storyline.

True, never saw Jack in a wetsuit or anyone else for that matter. Peter seems to be the only one who used one.

I agree, Kelli really is an awful character. What I mind the most is that she is going to be around for months to come ... an awfully long dragged out storyline.

I think thats what got me down in the end it focused on Kelli getting her own back on Amanda how gullable is Amanda ? One minuet she says she dodnt speak or have any thing to with her but when she tuns up out of the blue she welcomes her with open arms I think my self I would want to why she was really there before offering a room in my house.

Sorry for rambling but every time i hear her name I justr want to well you know.

Archived