Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

WOW!!!!!!! That pic was like a belated Christmas Present!  Wouldn't have minded that in my stocking!!!!!! :P  :P

Personally, i like Pete in the flip-flops and shorts............although, the tight work shirts are good too............Oh I cant decide!!!!!!!!

Did anyone see Pete nearly slip last night when he was showing Jesse into the interview room?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope! I didn't get to see yesterdays episode and I missed it at lunchtime today. Too bad I wont be able to get to see it at the weekends anymore!

He looked so hot in todays episode! He had that little lost puppy dog look in his eyes again! Aaaaaaaaaaaaw!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i got yesterdays ep ill send it u over msn

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW!!!!!!! That pic was like a belated Christmas Present!  Wouldn't have minded that in my stocking!!!!!! :P  :P

Personally, i like Pete in the flip-flops and shorts............although, the tight work shirts are good too............Oh I cant decide!!!!!!!!

Did anyone see Pete nearly slip last night when he was showing Jesse into the interview room?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope! I didn't get to see yesterdays episode and I missed it at lunchtime today. Too bad I wont be able to get to see it at the weekends anymore!

He looked so hot in todays episode! He had that little lost puppy dog look in his eyes again! Aaaaaaaaaaaaw!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

am so glad we get it on two different channels so if i miss it on one channel i can always watch it on the other

Archived