What games are you currently playing?

Any gamers here? If so, the feel free to share what game you're playing!

For me...

Console: Nintendo Switch

- Pokémon Legends: Arceus (a prequel to Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, takes place in the Hisui region, which later became the Sinnoh region) Really good game, liking Jubilife Village as it's based on a traditional Japanese city.

- Pokémon Scarlet (Paldea or bust!) Nemona and Arven are definitely some of my favorite characters, I chose Fuecoco, the Fire-Type starter and and kinda miffed that I can't catch Smeargle.
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury (Meow!) Almost done with the main game and will play Bowser's Fury after I am done! Hands-On-Hall is one of my favorite courses!

PC

Genshin Impact (Delve into the land of Teyvat!) Trying to get enough Primogems to try and get Venti, he seems like a cool character.

Mobile

- Mario Kart Tour (Mario Kart on your phone? You'd better believe it!) The removal of Gacha was a blessing IMO, plus the current Tour, allows me to use 3 Luigi alts I like.

- Pokémon Masters EX (Team up with Sync Pairs on the artificial island of Pasio) Annoyed that I couldn't get Bede (Champion) (flamin' Gacha), but at least got Hop (Champion).

- Cookie Run: Kingdom (A Kingdom-building RPG with Cookies) Initially started the game due to a crossover with BTS, but became hooked and the event has since ended.

- Cookie Run: Ovenbreak (A runner style game) Kinda reminds me of 2D Mario games.

Resident Evil village the Ethan Winter games are much better than the other games I think eaiser to control in first person shooter mode 

Last of us played so I could watch tv show but didn’t watch it in end because I thought I already know what happens anyway 

Now playing Resident Evil 3

• 6 months later...