2024 Season - UK Episode Discussion

Felicity was in full-on force of nature mode again. I loved that moment where Cash and Stevie just stood there and waited for the penny to drop that there was a famous actress standing in her kitchen.It's good that Stevie didn't mind Felicity's rather intense fangirling and they actually bonded over being the high maintenance thorns in Cash's side.Cash is actually working extremely well as a kind of deadpan straight man.Then Felicity goes round to Mackenzie, completely oblivious to the fact that she's in the middle of her latest liaison, and ends up in full hurricane until Mackenzie just has to give in.

Despite that, Felicity did her best to give Remi and Bree the benefit of her break-up experience but Remi was too busy getting sore with Eden for telling her things that are going to be public record sooner or later anyway.So, we get to see the other Lyrik duo in action, after they seem to have let Theo and Kirby do all the work so far this season! I did wonder about claims Rose would be at the fundraiser given she's already done two episodes this week, but maybe she'll turn up tomorrow.

I'm glad Leah was put straight a bit. Smart move Cash, endanger everybody for Stevie's sake. Also, it's probably been mentioned in the thread somewhere so apologies but Valerie kind of makes me think of a tenn/early twenties version of Dean's ex Amber, looks and all.

The way Leah was acting was  so over the top, just shooting down all of Justin's ideas so no surprise Justin walked out otherwise he may have said something he shouldn't have.  It was funny that both Irene and Maz agreed she was being super bossy.   OK so  she's passed it all over to Justin, guessing that doesn't involve her choosing  her dress, that would be weird.   Is she having a maid of honour - Ava maybe?  

John is doing the celebrant role for the right reason though.  Him knowing Leah and Justin gives him a big advantage to other celebrants as he can tell the guests their  story, well not all, so it won't be just a speech and he'd mean every word of how much they mean to folks in the bay.  Just hope John can keep the news to himself and won't be going round looking all smug.   

Flick coming over all starstruck when she walked in on Cash & Stevie. 😆  Cash now has to break it to her she's staying.  I  when Cash managed to squeeze in "I am here you know".   Didn't take long for them to gang up on him.   Flick was a right tornado, lovely thought of Alf offering a ride on the Blaxland as a prize.   

We have all come to accept that no-one locks their door in the bay but Cash being a cop you would think he would have even before Stevie moved in.   I'm supposing Stevie is under house arrest in a way as she can't risk being seen outside - oh no we did see her in Cash and Flick's back garden but it's not overlooked is it?   Been bit of a journey for Stevie,  posh yacht, posh hotel then a humble - no offence Flick and Cash - home for her to stay in but she did say that is the kind of home she grew up in.  Lovely gesture of Stevie donating an anonymous amount of money though dare say some will say it's very cynical. 

Eden after ranting at Remi  - so he knows - about Stevie did calm down and accepted things, unlike some on other posts I don't think Stevie is after Cash or she is behind the stalking. 

Speaking of whom, Remi was harsh by having a go at Eden for spilling the beans about his break up, but people are going to notice he and Bree aren't joined at the hip anymore, it's only a small town.   Glad they made up. 

Very EEK moment coming up when Bree walks into Salt looking sensational  btw and sees Remi on stage, neither of them knew the other was going to be there Remi and Eden were press ganged at the last moment and Bree had said a few times she wasn't going. 

When did Mac get back?  The way she and Levi were behaving you'd think they hadn't seen each other for weeks.   Mali got his "Don't come home tonight" instructions.  Then just as they were going to get all cosy - cough cough -  Flick drops in like an atomic bomb and finally persuades her to go to Salt for the Fund Raiser.  Just how, though is Mac going to explain the fact Levi just happened to be there to get dragged along. 

Levi think you have picked the best woman to have a affair with there’s no way Bree is too whiny plus she’s very controlling I think I still think Jacob was the misunderstood one Leah is too naggy that leaves Kirby or Mac 

Not a very interesting week really just plodding slowly on Bit like me really 

Edited by pembie

You're Screwed Now, Doc!

44 minutes ago, pembie said:

Levi think you have picked the best woman to have a affair with there’s no way Bree is too whiny plus she’s very controlling I think I still think Jacob was the misunderstood one Leah is too naggy that leaves Kirby or Mac 

Not a very interesting week really just plodding slowly on Bit like me really 

Well, at gunpoint, I'd probably choose Mac over Bree (That's only after the person *refused* to shoot me lol)

Edited by CaptainHulk

51 minutes ago, CaptainHulk said:

You're Screwed Now, Doc!

Well, at gunpoint, I'd probably choose Mac over Bree (That's only after the person *refused* to shoot me lol)

Kirby would be alright I think I would have said Valerie but could be quite dangerous she might spike you with drugs haha

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pembie said:

Kirby would be alright I think I would have said Valerie but could be quite dangerous she might spike you with drugs haha

I can act crazy/mellow enough to fool Valerie ("I was merely drunk") but I risk getting murdered if I'm rumbled 😁

• Like 1

Alf's episode count this week:Two.

A rather eventful fundraiser then.I'm not sure why Remi convinced himself that Levi was into Bree, he looked up absolutely terrified of her. Mind you, it's kind of ironic that Remi has got the right idea but the wrong woman.Despite Eden suggesting Remi and Bree had a proper goodbye, he seemed determined to get in one last dig at her although he had the point that she expects him to change when she's not willing to.Also ironic that his pointed remarks have led to Eden doing the last thing Levi wanted!

Rose seems to have worn out Mali's patience by sequestering herself away at work finding new wild goose chases. Still, at least her chat with Kirby gave us an insight into why it's so important to her.Felicity making knowing comments about the anonymous donor didn't really help things.Harper has good news for Maia, time to see if Tane can put his money where his mouth is about wanting her to be looked after properly.

Mackenzie kind of managed to apologise to Xander: She wasn't any more attentive than the last time but I think he's accepted it's the best he's going to get.Did Levi buy that boat trip for them? How's he going to explain that one to Alf?

Edited by Red Ranger 1

16 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Alf's episode count this week:Two.

A rather eventful fundraiser then.I'm not sure why Remi convinced himself that Levi was into Bree, he looked up absolutely terrified of her. Mind you, it's kind of ironic that Remi has got the right idea but the wrong woman.Despite Eden suggesting Remi and Bree had a proper goodbye, he seemed determined to get in one last dig at her although he had the point that she expects him to change when she's not willing to.Also ironic that his pointed remarks have led to Eden doing the last thing Levi wanted!

Rose seems to have worn out Mali's patience by sequestering herself away at work finding new wild goose chases. Still, at least her chat with Kirby gave us an insight into why it's so important to her.Felicity making knowing comments about the anonymous donor didn't really help things.Harper has good news for Maia, time to see if Tane can put his money where his mouth is about wanting her to be looked after properly.

Mackenzie kind of managed to apologise to Xander: She wasn't any more attentive than the last time but I think he's accepted it's the best he's going to get.Did Levi buy that boat trip for them? How's he going to explain that one to Alf?

Cheaters always have a book of about 1001 excuses to cover their arses lol.

Who hasn't been tempted to make up to someone, anyone, to give the impression  to an ex you are so over them, but it did take a good few drinks for her to go for it.    Levi did indeed look terrified, especially as he and Bree's last meeting wasn't that friendly. I guess as he was mostly out of it when Bree and Levi met Remi may have got the idea they knew each other better.😉  Levi telling Eden he wasn't sleeping with Bree is one thing we know is the truth.   Eden had the super surprise for Levi of inviting Imogen to the bay - woopie do for him.   How will Mac feel meeting the 'rival' seeing as Eden has  had the brilliant idea of taking them to Salt.  It did seem like Imogen suspects something is wrong as she says in the preview that Levi didn't look pleased to see her. 

Mali in the middle again with Mac and Levi, her hanging about downstairs while Levi went upstairs so it looked like they hadn't arrived together.     Who is Levi planning to take on the boat trip?  Oh I know does Imogen like sailing.  Mac was distracted - again - with her apology to Xander, they raised a good amount. 👍👏 

A sad goodbye between Bree and Remi, it did need to be done though, I may be one of the few but I liked them together, such a shame they couldn't resolve their perspectives on how the other should feel about their lifestyle. 

Mali is being so patient with Rose who does seem to be a tad obsessive with Maia, she's new at her job and wants to prove  herself but it can't be healthy.  I guess all partners of cops who are particularly into their jobs must feel like he does.   I can see why she thought this anonymous donation of $2000 could be connected to Maia but if the mum could afford to give that much away she wouldn't be in the dire situation of abandoning  her baby.  I'm supposing Flick diverted her away from that thought without revealing who had donated it. 

The news that an emergency foster carer for Maia has been found will throw Roo's idea of doing it awry. Will she still want to be one or like Felicity only doing it for Maia?