2024 Season - UK Episode Discussion

I've just started watching again after not watching since Ziggy/Dean left tbh and although I don't know what's going on, the show obviously has moved on, lots of new characters I don't know, from watch i've watched so far the character who has caught my eye so far out of the ones I don't know at all is someone called Bree?

But reading the comments she seems really divisive, typical😂.     I quite like that, a character who divides opinion and gets people talking, found her quite fun in the little i've seen so far, ready to be corrected if i'm wrong!

John wanting to do celebrancy is for the wrong reason.  He's doing it solely to host Justin and Leah's wedding, not because he actually wants to be a celebrant for other people.

Thursday:

With regards to Thursday, so good to have an episode without Tane, Roo or Dana.  Really enjoyed Felicity.  I also liked how excited she was to see Stevie, the interaction between them and the fact Stevie and Cash were there waiting for her reaction when she initially came home and didn't spot her.  The best part was when she when to see Mackenzie and interrupted Mackenzie's time with Levi, discussing the event, Mackenzie couldn't get rid of her then she had to agree to go to the fund raiser (I actually think Levi and Mackenzie kind of deserved it so I was almost cheering).  I know Felicity's doing the whole charity thing for Tane but I still think she's so much better when she's not around him and interacting with other characters.

I think with this whole Stevie staying at Cash's, I'm mostly on Eden's side (never thought I'd say this a few months ago) but I kind of respect Cash for being a good bodyguard.  Interestingly, Remi seemed to see it mainly from Cash's perspective.  I liked the way Stevie was standing there waiting for Remi to react (like Felicity) and his actual response was very nonchalant.  

Seeing Stevie sitting by the pool relaxing, she's not bad looking at all.  I hope they don't do the Whitney Houston/Kevin Costner thing because I do think Cash and Stevie have chemistry.

Bree was looking hot when she went surfing.  Her face when she saw Remi performing at Salt. 😂  I know it's a figure of speech but given Remi is still recovering from his recent injuries, Felicity telling him to break a leg, probably wasn't the most appropriate way to wish him luck.

Friday:

Despite the serious side of the storyline and I'm really not keen on either of them, the resulting scenes of Mackenzie/Levi affair still continues to entertain.  Mali continuing to show his disdain was quite funny.

Bree attempting to hit on Levi was sublime.  She was really funny, it caused Mackenzie to get out of shape but Remi's reaction was good too (I'm not actively against Remi but I do sometimes find him sulking quite amusing).  She looked hot for the second episode in a row when she was surfing.  If this is goodbye for them, then I can't say I'm too bothered.  I initially felt she was too good for Remi but I did kind of get used to them together, although the accident has highlighted incompatibilities.  I always felt the reason why Bree got with Remi in the first place because she saw him as a form of escape and a way out with Jacob.

I've defended Rose because I don't like the way certain characters have acted towards her regarding the storyline with Maia but yet again we see another instance of how dismissive of Mali she is.  I know she was at work but he did do a nice thing for her, bringing her food and she seemed quite cold.

Levi is eventually going to run out of excuses to give Eden as to why he's in the bay.  She almost had him.  If she had just stuck to making a general statement about having an affair and not mentioned what happened with Bree the night before, Levi might have fessed up.  I suspect when this comes out Eden is going to say he lied about not having an affair and he will use the argument that he didn't lie as he said he wasn't having an affair with Bree.  I was wondering after Thursday's episode, (excluding Tane and Mali) who is going to be the first to discover the affair out of Eden and Felicity.

The end of the episode was the best part.  I laughed when Eden said she had invited Imogen...oh boy (this is going to be fun).  Best part was when Harper told Rose that another family were going to be fostering Maia.  Brilliant.  Not only does that put Roo's nose out of joint but I can wait to see the fallout re Tane.

Well, that was a very uncomfortable dinner for Levi at least, even without the elephant known as Mackenzie literally in the room. In the past, he’s apparently been keen to keep up appearances with Imogen but he couldn’t bring himself to try that hard here. Mackenzie’s assessment that he loves Imogen but it’s different to what they have is a way of thinking about it, I guess. Mackenzie’s curiosity got the better of her although she seemed to save Eden from an awkward talk!

Tane hit a new level of annoying here: He’s been banging on for ages about wanting Maia to have a proper home, and now it’s going to happen, he thinks they need his personal approval? I’m glad Alf (among others) told him to pull his head in. I’m not quite sure why Rose got chosen to break the news when he’d probably have taken it (slightly) better from Harper. But, okay, fair play to him for apologising to them both and accepting the situation even if he doesn’t like it. Roo took the news quite well: She’s disappointed but she knew it was a possibility.

Imagine if Imogen and Eden had a affair twist plot 

I think Imogen is the better looking woman here innocent next door girl So Levi kinda of messed up I think 

Just now, CaptainHulk said:

I put nothing past the producers but it's serve Levi right... HE'D need a doctor 🤣

I think they need to employ us two as writers But I don’t know if our stories would be slightly silly Levi would be Stevies stalker if I was in charge 

3 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

Oh Dear, Oh Dear... Imogen face to face with the other Woman,  Mac, Who is no doubt thinking "I picked the wrong day to wear white trousers!"

I’m not going to lie What does it matter if Mac wears white trousers? Lol

2 hours ago, Foellfan said:

Sometimes when people get scared they might have a certain coloured kind of accident, if you catch my drift.

Those pesky chocolate strains get ev🤣erywhere 

• Haha 2

On 19/05/2024 at 20:00, UK_fan said:

I've just started watching again after not watching since Ziggy/Dean left tbh and although I don't know what's going on, the show obviously has moved on, lots of new characters I don't know, from watch i've watched so far the character who has caught my eye so far out of the ones I don't know at all is someone called Bree?

But reading the comments she seems really divisive, typical😂.     I quite like that, a character who divides opinion and gets people talking, found her quite fun in the little i've seen so far, ready to be corrected if i'm wrong!

Bree who forced her husband to work away so she could run off and have a affair The story was meant to be about abuse of Bree but her husband was hardly around because he was away working in mines or something 

I felt mostly sorry for Jacob got back to find Bree cheating on him I think you would be a tad angry and telling everyone he hit her but going for surfing and no marks at all

For a abuse story I thought it was rubbish but people on here thought it was good 

Edited by pembie
  • Like 1