2024 Season - UK Episode Discussion

Was good to see Xander and Bree finally agree the kiss was just  a drunken kiss and it won't affect their friendship, I'd like a friend  like him, so easy to talk to, he makes no judgements, just listens and gives good advice. 

It seems Tane running off with Poppy - sorry Foelfan - I feel the same about bub - YUCK hasn't been made public knowledge. Maybe the cops have decided to keep it quiet for now, they won't want the bayers tracking him down and him making an even worse decision. The cops indeed could track his mobile signal.   I do have the feeling when/if Felicity finds out she could talk him round.  Harper is the only other one to know. Irene did have it right, Tane is an adult and it was his decision, he let his emotions tale him over. 

Leah had talked to Irene about VJ returning, as he is walking her down the aisle, but got herself in a tizz by poking around and finding that ? on his attendance on Justin's paperwork.  Wonder if Roo will be at the actual Wedding seeing as she ducked out of the Hen's Night?  In the preview we did see Tori there and Theo returned in time thank goodness, though he won't think so now his secret is out. 

They did show  the occasional reminder Irene does allow alcohol in the house as long as she knows about it. I'm guessing though her champers was alcohol free. 

There was a lot hanging on the coroner's verdict on Crystal's death, misadventure is a tad vague so the police wouldn't be interested.   We're not in  a position like Stevie's, her career depends on what had been decided.  Cash hadn't done anything wrong with his guarding of Stevie despite her rebelling now and then and she did appreciate it.  Flick, was in a way, in the same place with that guy who was pursuing her, he  drugged and raped her then blackmailed her so could sympathise.  Only so much Cash could do with nothing to go on he's stuck.  Maybe a silly question but why didn't Cash check that guy who was collecting  Stevie was who he said he was. 

It's here at last - seems ages from when they first announced it to everyone but it was only a month. I think when we see it night after night we forget it could still be the same day to them. Has Tori come on her own?  Grace must be two/three?  We did see it was an outdoor one and looked lovely. 

It's not a wedding without some right old drama, is it? 

Palmer did them a great service.

No shortage of background and foreground talent at that event, eh@, lads?

The old "I can't walk you down the ailse"... Cliche but effective.

No rain but pouring with Theo and Valerie...

The wedding was abit too soppy for me It was good to see Tori back with her speech for Justin 

I still wonder if Kirby rregrets giving up going solo she’s now a backing singer for Theo 

I wonder if Theo was scared of seeing Ava again haha It’s bit silly how old she is now and bit wrong that I fancy her abit 

2 hours ago, pembie said:

The wedding was abit too soppy for me It was good to see Tori back with her speech for Justin 

I still wonder if Kirby rregrets giving up going solo she’s now a backing singer for Theo 

I wonder if Theo was scared of seeing Ava again haha It’s bit silly how old she is now and bit wrong that I fancy her abit 

It's only been a year since all that bullsh... so she would be 17.

It feels like we've been waiting a lot more than a month for Justin and Leah to get married: How long have they been together now, 5 years?! So it definitely felt like time and I'm glad they did it. (But please, can this marriage stick? I really hope someone checked James Stewart isn't going to quit in a year or so...) Tori, VJ and Ava is a decent set of returnees for the wedding: Brody and Raffy get a mention but no explanation for why they're not there, no mention of Leah's parents or brothers (but then they didn't turn up for her last wedding either so I wasn't holding my breath, even if we have seen Dimitri since then) and no mention of Luc either (I'm guessing VJ left her with Ash in case Mick's still keeping an eye on arrivals).

A nice ceremony, although I was bemused that, despite all the talk of walking down the aisle, neither Leah on her arrival nor Justin and Leah on her departure actually went down the aisle, they went down a path at the front of the service area! Justin and Leah's vows were nice, John was on fine form (and may be making a career out of it after all!), and Tori made the most of being back on the show. I hope we get a proper scene between VJ and Justin, given this is the first time VJ's been back to the Bay since Justin and Leah have been together. I was surprised to see Kirby greeting Ava so warmly, given she was basically Valerie Mark 1!

A shame this is stuck in the middle of the baby kidnapping, but I guess we have to follow Roo's lead and just say we're not thinking about that today. Jett's wife being in surgery after a car accident is a pretty extreme way of explaining why Marilyn wasn't at the service! I notice Cash and Stevie were credited but didn't appear: I'm guessing Eden's (dubbed?) line about flying solo was meant to cover losing a scene of him explaining he couldn't come, but to be honest it just confused me and I wouldn't have noticed he wasn't there!

I guess the event couldn't be completely drama-free, although Justin waits until right at the end to confront Theo. I have to say that Valerie's wedding outfit was very different to her usual style!

7 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

It's only been a year since all that bullsh... so she would be 17.

Definitely to young for me now then I better look else where Shame they had to leave I could sort have seen fun Tori with Remi 

I actually thought it was a pleasant surprise to see Tori and Ava.  When I first saw Ava, I did for a split second think it was Jasmine before I realised.  I'd forgotten about how nice Ava's smile is.  Shame she wasn't made a regular.  I think the episode was OK but suspect Justin is going to have to deal with the consequences of not telling Leah about Theo and Valerie before getting hitched pretty soon.