What storyline would you like to watch again?

Me too! I've not seen them since then originally aired, other than the Nash house fire episode that was on 7Plus a few years ago.

I was only 9 or 10 in the late 90s, so I'd like to rewatch that entire era with adult eyes -Joey's schizophrenia, the cult stuff, Justine's drug addiction, the Robert Perez stuff, Vinnie's testicular cancer, Marilyn and Donald's marriage, Justine on trial for the baby's murder etc.

• 3 weeks later...

I loved the Sara/Felix/Eve bang bang story arc that went on for a good year or so. 

I remember watching that glued to the screen, every night after school. I'd love to see that all again from start to finish - it was a proper whodunit, which dragged in so many characters over the entire story. It was brilliant and I'd put it down as possibly by favorite soap story from any soap.

Short but (kind of) sweet - I really enjoyed the Miles/Rabbit story arc too. The scene where Miles breaks down and he doesn't want to take the tablets because he doesn't want to lose Rabbit was superb. The way the story was done too, with only him interacting with her, and her witty one liners worked so well.

On 29/06/2024 at 23:21, flea said:

I loved the Sara/Felix/Eve bang bang story arc that went on for a good year or so. 

I remember watching that glued to the screen, every night after school. I'd love to see that all again from start to finish - it was a proper whodunit, which dragged in so many characters over the entire story. It was brilliant and I'd put it down as possibly by favorite soap story from any soap.

Short but (kind of) sweet - I really enjoyed the Miles/Rabbit story arc too. The scene where Miles breaks down and he doesn't want to take the tablets because he doesn't want to lose Rabbit was superb. The way the story was done too, with only him interacting with her, and her witty one liners worked so well.

Only other person who saw her was Maz in her dream and she presented her with a vision of an 11yo Byron.

On 07/06/2024 at 09:11, christine king said:

I would love to see the Sutherland era again at the very least watching my fav ever H&A couple. Nic/Jade.

I totally agree I look back and the 2000 era was good but at the time I wasn't keen as it moved forward from the 90s I guess and wasn't keen on the theme or credits and again I'd give my right arm for them credits to be back now the underwater one's cos I really do find the show has a different approach now not as good as it use to be as it just doesn't quite feel like home and away no more ..no school fostering ectect lol

Pippa and Ian's romance. I'd stopped watching H&A by then so all I've seen are random snippets on YouTube. Her chemistry with Michael jumped off the screen so I'm curious to know what she and Ian were like. 

• 1 month later...