Early 90s cast info

Hi 

I was a massive Home and Away fan in the very late 80's early 90's. I know it is not everyone's favourite era but it is quite nostalgic for me. My favourite characters was Sophie, although when I watch old episodes now she was actually quite winey and annoying so I don't know why!!  Tuning into returning episodes of the other series (which I also haven't watched since the 90s) ...not sure if I'm allowed to mention that on here, suddenly reminded me how much I loved Sophie back in the day. I think like every other little girl at the time I just wanted to be Sophie. Anyway I'm now attempting to rewatch the early 90s of Home and Away and Im after information on behind the scenes gossip from that time. Especially who was dating who and which co-stars shared apartments together

I read an old interview with Justine Clarke which said she was in a relationship with Greg Benson, but they didn't want the press to know about it so he always made sure to be photographed with Amanda Newman Phillips, but another article dated not long after states that Justine is in a relationship with another actor and now Greg is married to Amanda...so what happened there.

Did Emily Symons, Sharyn Hodgson, Mat Stevenson, Adam Willits, Julian McMahon (apart from Danni), Belinda Jarret and Les Hill date any of their co-stars

And which stars lived with who at the time either romantically or flat sharing

It's really hard to find articles and information as it was so long ago!

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/06/2024 at 21:08, Early90sobsessee said:

I think Justine Clarke and Mouche Phillips shared a flat. I vaguely recall reading an article about how Mouche was joining as Justine was leaving. 

On 18/06/2024 at 12:08, Early90sobsessee said:

Hi 

I was a massive Home and Away fan in the very late 80's early 90's. I know it is not everyone's favourite era but it is quite nostalgic for me. My favourite characters was Sophie, although when I watch old episodes now she was actually quite winey and annoying so I don't know why!!  Tuning into returning episodes of the other series (which I also haven't watched since the 90s) ...not sure if I'm allowed to mention that on here, suddenly reminded me how much I loved Sophie back in the day. I think like every other little girl at the time I just wanted to be Sophie. Anyway I'm now attempting to rewatch the early 90s of Home and Away and Im after information on behind the scenes gossip from that time. Especially who was dating who and which co-stars shared apartments together

I read an old interview with Justine Clarke which said she was in a relationship with Greg Benson, but they didn't want the press to know about it so he always made sure to be photographed with Amanda Newman Phillips, but another article dated not long after states that Justine is in a relationship with another actor and now Greg is married to Amanda...so what happened there.

Did Emily Symons, Sharyn Hodgson, Mat Stevenson, Adam Willits, Julian McMahon (apart from Danni), Belinda Jarret and Les Hill date any of their co-stars

It's really hard to find articles and information as it was so long ago!

Even at 8/9 there were time she got on my nerves too lol

• Haha 2