Lost UK thread

Guest Di

Its a shame we didnt see anymore on the 'metal' they found at the end of the last C4 episode. Theres nothing about it in the new one (shown on e4 tonight)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You'll get to that soon enough, believe me! :D Not that it isn't good, but it's one of the main stories..

And IMO, ep 12: 'Whatever The Case May Be' (the one on E4 yesterday) is the weakest one in season 1. It just seems cut loose from the rest of them, if you've seen it, you'll know what I mean..

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its a shame we didnt see anymore on the 'metal' they found at the end of the last C4 episode. Theres nothing about it in the new one (shown on e4 tonight)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You'll get to that soon enough, believe me! :D Not that it isn't good, but it's one of the main stories..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ohh waiting in anticipation now.

By the way, They are releasing the first half of the series on DVD in the UK at the moment - DONT BUY IT IF YOU HAVE A MULTI REGION DVD PLAYER!!!!!!, You can get the WHOLE series on DVD from the States for the same price (inclucding import cost) as the UK one. Assuming that the second half costs the same as the first you will save £25+.

^ I can - I much prefer Charlie! Sawyer is a great character and kinda cute but not fanciable at all! Mind you, Charlie WAS a drug addict, so maybe not so saintly after all...

The Charlie/Claire abduction stuff was just...wow. I thought the ep might not be one of the best cos it was one of Jack's, and he isn't my fave by any means, but the stuff on the island totally made up for it.

I always find that I can not wait for the next episode of this programme to come on to the television. It is so gripping and it always seem to go so fast! :(

I love Sawyer, I think his episode was the most shocking of them so far. I did not expect what I see. I also love Kate, find her very mysterious. I do not want her with Jack though.. it does not fit in my eyes.

Archived