Lost UK thread

Guest Di

Yeah the ep was great, as usual. :D It made me dislike Kate even more though! I know you were meant to empathise with her by the end but I just kept thinking how she put all those people in the bank through such a horrible experience. It might have been for a good reason though...we'll see.

Lostuk.net doesn't have spoilers except in spoiler tags on the forum.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you liked that episode you'll love the next one! You dont see much of kate. It more or less jumps back to when they found the steel hatch!

For people who have seen the episode on e4

Wonder how he made the guy see his girlfriend die then be alive 2 minutes later?!?! Something real creepy about him! LOL

(sorry dont know the names!)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She isn't his girlfriend, shes his step-sister.

:ph34r: Boone has an island hallucination where Shannon is killed by the island monster.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah a few people have been having these 'hallucinations'. I think there may be more to it than that! What about claire when she woke up with the bloody hands? That was weird too.

If you liked that episode you'll love the next one! You dont see much of kate. It more or less jumps back to when they found the steel hatch!

For people who have seen the episode on e4

Wonder how he made the guy see his girlfriend die then be alive 2 minutes later?!?! Something real creepy about him! LOL

(sorry dont know the names!)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She isn't his girlfriend, shes his step-sister.

:ph34r: Boone has an island hallucination where Shannon is killed by the island monster.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah a few people have been having these 'hallucinations'. I think there may be more to it than that! What about claire when she woke up with the bloody hands? That was weird too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Claire's dream/hallucination was pretty freaky!! The reason she had bloody hands is because dug her own fingernails into them. Just wait for ep 14, that when "weird" stuff happen..

Lost felt a bit weird to me tonight! Don't get me wrong, still good, just strange.

I didn't get how Jack was talking to Kate like nothing had happened. I mean, she'd just told him that she'd killed a man! :o

The Shannon and Boone flashbacks though.. woah!! Didn't see that coming although, when I think about it now, it's sort of obvious.

ANYONE watch the channel E4 ep last night??? If you aint then watch out - Its weird!!!!

My friend has a theory on the whole LOST program...

NOT SURE HOW TO DO THAT SPOILER TAG THING - I PRESSED THE BUTTON WHERE IT SAYS 'SPOILER' BUT NOTHING HAS HAPPENED!!!!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

There all ghost!!

They must of all died in the plane but there siprits are still alive in the jungle!!!

Oh really... Sorry it only what someone said, they weren't sure, just a suggestion!!!

Its funny though dont ya think how no one has attempted to search for them, missing for three/four weeks - We aint even seen a plane in the air or helicopter. Strange!!

What happened to that man in the suit i think i missed that ep...???

Oh yeah!!! Whats with the Bear??? It funny cause Walt was reading a Magazine with the same white bear on it!!! i though there might have been a connection!!!

Oh yeah!!! Whats with the Bear??? It funny cause Walt was reading a Magazine with the same white bear on it!!! i though there might have been a connection!!!

I hadnt picked up on that. But now you mention it wonder if there is???

Fancy ____ turning up at the end last night! And wheres ethan??? Its getting good!

Wonder whats down that hatch though?

There is an obvious connection between Walt and the polar bear because he brought it to live. Another example of this is in flashback when the bird smashed against the window * he was reading a book on the bird*

:blink:

Archived