Lost UK thread

Guest Di

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the Ep with just Kate & Sayer was actually really slow and a bit boring... Someone said on here after last weeks Ep it gets more involved and exciting I saw E4's last night, And BOY!! it does... I dont wanna spoil it for everyone but I hope your looking forward to it, its awsome!!!

Also, I like Kate, She's very pertective and secretive I think there's more to her than she lets on... But my favourite characters are:

Hurley - Although we aint seen much of him & his past I believe he's gonna be a pretty well formed character.

Walt & Michael these to don't really bond but yet they have some sort of connection (Apart from Father & Son) which I think we will learn about soon.

Gin & Sun - (Some may not like them) Personally these two are the best on the show overall - See how they bounce off one another. There story is pretty exciting (Well it keeps me on the edge of my seat. (I think im the first on here to mention them)

I don't really understand Locke & Jack - They don't appeal to me in anyway... I can't really say much about them, I find them boring!!!

As for Jack, I used to like him but he's got boring now. I hate how he thinks he's like the leader of the camp just because he's a doctor!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know its annoying... :angry: "Jack What should we do???" Etc, Etc... What is he Superman???

You'd think everyone would think to ask Locke!!! :blink:

The main reason I like Locke is because you don't know what he is up to. Is he evil? Is he good? I love characters who sit on the fence when it comes to these things. Sawyer is not one of these characters though. He is a good guy trying hard to be the bad guy.

Doesn't work when he is chasing a lil boar though :lol:

Archived