Lost UK thread

Guest Di

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure who Kate suits better...if she is really just 'misunderstood' and not really a cold blooded murderer then I'd say she suits Jack better, but personally I reckon she has a bad streak and, if that's true, she should probably be with Sawyer.

Looking forward to next week, when someone dies!

:o

Really? Wow! Me too then! :P

I think that Kate's a bit of both.

I read somewhere, on a website.. might have been the American one, not sure.. that Kate killing someone was an accident. So, if that's true, then she's just misunderstood. I reckon she has a bad streak too though and that's great!

:P

Well, I've only read two spoilers and they're only spoilers about the characters, not really about the episode as a whole, if that makes any sense? Lol!

I would never download an episode for a couple of reasons - one being that I wouldn't have a clue how, lol. Don't think my computer is good enough to view them anyway, but yeah, I wouldn't want to!

I just watched last night's episode a few hours back and it was really good! Did anyone else find it weird that Locke's mum looked about the same age as him?

Archived