Lost UK thread

Guest Di

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know quite what to make of Wednesday's episode. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed it but just, in typical Lost fashion, I still don't know much more about Kate! And I really want to - her secrets are bothering me, I want to know what they are!

I felt sorry for Kate when Sawyer told everyone that she was a criminal. I hope she hasn't done anything too bad because then I'd feel like a total idiot for liking her!

What intrigued me was when she and Tom were listening to that tape and he said something about her always wanting to run away. She said .. yeah and you know why. He might.. but we don't!! Tell us!! Lol!

Well i have to say i actually love lost and Kates secrets are still confusing me though! As i got behind videoing lost i got the entire first season for christmas and have been watching it for the last week.

Without giving anything away the ending is astounding!

Ashirr-Leigh-What has your favourite episode been so far!?!

Liam :wink:

It's hard to choose.. but.. I'd have to go with the second Kate episode. Or at least that's the one I think it was. I mean the one where Kate and Sawyer really bonded, they played their game and talked alot. It was great for me because Kane and Sawyer are my favourite characters.

What about yours?

That ace Maddie London you will love it!

My favourite episode has to be Claires, I loved the whole psychic thing and then that he knew the plane was going to crash! Im still really confused about Ethan though i mean why was he after Claire in the first place.

My three favourite characters have to be Sawyer Claire and Charlie so i also really liked the drinking episode. I alos loved the bits with Sawyers glasses and Jack teasing him and asking him all those non related questions!

Liam :)

Archived