Lost UK thread

Guest Di

Oh yeah, Jack asking all those questions to Sawyer was hilarious! See, sometimes I like Jack - times like that - but other times, I just think he's too self-righteous and arrogant that it's annoying. Sawyer is much better! :D Who do you think Kate is best with? Sawyer or Jack? My immediate reaction is Sawyer.. but I'm kinda torn.

I also love Claire and Charlie. They're a great couple, and Charlie is so cute with Claire's baby. I don't really get why Ethan wanted Claire either. I guess just another one of Lost's mysteries.

You said the finale is great? Good! Either two or three more episodes of Lost left in the Uk. Boo hoo!

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in the uk too but as i said i got the dvds so watched everything in a week! As for the finale it sort of leaves you with a big "what on Earth?" moment, so much so that i had to down load series 2 straight onto my computer!

Liam :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Same here. I couldn't help myself, I had to see what happened. :rolleyes:

I'm up to Season 2 Episode 9 "What Kate Did".

I don't get the whole Kate thing...I know we're supposed to like her, but every episode of hers just makes me think that she's done something really bad, and then I like her even less. I know it will probably turn out that whatever she did was completely justified and that she's really a goodie, but so far I'm just not convinced.

My fave episodes have been The Moth (Charlie's first ep), Claire's ep with the psychic and the one where Boone died and the baby was born. Sun and Jin's was also good...I still don't get why she didn't get away at the airport though!

Archived