Lost UK thread

Guest Di

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But that is the character. He is mysterious and he is the only one who really sits on the fence.

There is a line. Jack is on the good side of the line and so is every other person. We were led to believe that Sawyer was on the fence at the beginning of the season but now we are near the end of season 1 we know that he does care. He is now on the good side.

But on the other hand Locke, who truly believes he is being talked to by the island, can still turn out evil or good.

This is what makes him so fascinating. But would this character be like that if he was a different actor? Hell no! Terry O'Quinn has taken this character and brought him to life. He is one of the only ones on Lost who has managed to do that from the get go.

I e-mailed C4 a week ago and got this response:

Thanks for your mail. I can confirm that we do have the rights to the second series - but we don't have confirmed dates just yet - but not likely till a bit later in 2006.

Doesn't sound to long.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks, I'm glad to hear it! :)

I don't think Kate's on the good side. Not yet anyway. She's out for herself right now but.. strangely, I still like her. I know what you mean though, Claire. It's hard to like someone when you know they've done something wrong.. just for some reason, I do. I can't help but think that I'm going to look like an idiot for liking her when her crime is revealed but hey, I can't help it.

I love Sawyer too. That's why I wish he and Kate would get together. But then again, I'm not too against the idea of Kate and Jack. Hmm. It's a toughy!

Hi all,

I am a very big Lost fan and I just stumbled into your post. Hope you don't mind me adding my comments. :cool: I live in the US and we currently are in the middle (well almost) of Season 2 of Lost. Just curious, where does the show stand in Australia and in the UK?

From what I gather, some of you are just at the finale of Season 1. If so, you are in for a GREAT episode (a lot of questions will be answerd but even more will be asked!!)

Also, Season 2 so far has been absolutely AMAZING!! All I have to say, is that if you are a Lost fan after season 1, you will not be disappointed by Season 2. The show is on a bit of a break right now here in the US but the next new episode wil be a week from Wednesday. I CAN'T WAIT!!

Hi all,

I am a very big Lost fan and I just stumbled into your post.  Hope you don't mind me adding my comments.  :cool:  I live in the US and we currently are in the middle (well almost) of Season 2 of Lost.  Just curious, where does the show stand in Australia and in the UK?

From what I gather, some of you are just at the finale of Season 1.  If so, you are in for a GREAT episode (a lot of questions will be answerd but even more will be asked!!)

Also, Season 2 so far has been absolutely AMAZING!!  All I have to say, is that if you are a Lost fan after season 1,  you will not be disappointed by Season 2.  The show is on a bit of a break right now here in the US  but the next new episode wil be a week from Wednesday.  I CAN'T WAIT!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I heard that America was having a five week break.

I think Australia is waiting for Season Two. And in the UK were on Episode 22 Season One.

I don't think Kate's on the good side. Not yet anyway. She's out for herself right now but.. strangely, I still like her. I know what you mean though, Claire. It's hard to like someone when you know they've done something wrong.. just for some reason, I do. I can't help but think that I'm going to look like an idiot for liking her when her crime is revealed but hey, I can't help it.

I love Sawyer too. That's why I wish he and Kate would get together. But then again, I'm not too against the idea of Kate and Jack. Hmm. It's a toughy!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Kate is on the good side in general. Through all the flashbacks we have seen, she hasn't done anything wrong. Yes, she shot people but they were the bad guys and she was trying to protect the innocent one.

I'm just not that keen on her. There are only a few shows where I actually like the lead characters (Alias, Charmed, Spooks etc...) and sadly this isn't one of them. I like Jack because I think the character is pretty strong and for once, the lead isn't like an angel.

At the moment I'm really liking Sun more. The actress is amazing and she is excellent in most of her scenes. One of the stronger actors on the show.

To be honest I wouldn't mind Kate becoming a secondary character and Danielle(the French lady) to come back full time. You could just see Sawyer meeting his match :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Kate is on the good side in general. Through all the flashbacks we have seen, she hasn't done anything wrong. Yes, she shot people but they were the bad guys and she was trying to protect the innocent one.

I'm just not that keen on her. There are only a few shows where I actually like the lead characters (Alias, Charmed, Spooks etc...) and sadly this isn't one of them. I like Jack because I think the character is pretty strong and for once, the lead isn't like an angel.

At the moment I'm really liking Sun more. The actress is amazing and she is excellent in most of her scenes. One of the stronger actors on the show.

To be honest I wouldn't mind Kate becoming a secondary character and Danielle(the French lady) to come back full time. You could just see Sawyer meeting his match :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love Danielle! She's crazy and scares me. As for Kate well i would say that she was far from innocent in the bank robbery. She could have found some other way to get the plane!

Sun, I didn't like her at first but her character has grown on me. I also wish Boone had been around for a bit longer. They could have really explored his and Shannons relationship!

Im not sure wether or not i like Sayid. Theres something more than meets the eye im sure of it.

Liam :)

Archived