Lost UK thread

Guest Di

Wait... don't Norway have the same region setting as the UK. Europe has Region 2 DVD coding :blink:

And Jack is so not boring. Just think of Jack & Sawyer playing the game find the tattoo :wub: *ahem*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes they do region 2 - but im not sure if the language would be norweigan or english.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the Season 1 DVD and even though I watched each episode when they originally aired, the DVD set was worth the purchase!! I highly recommend it.

Although I haven't done much research, I understand that multi regional DVD players have become reasonably priced. Here in the US you can get one for $50 - $100 (or so I'm told). I would assume the same is true elsewhere. I've been thinking of getting one so I can order DVD's from other countries.

If anyone has a recommended brand or player, I am open to suggestions.

Thanks,

Mike

I have the Season 1 DVD and even though I watched each episode when they originally aired, the DVD set was worth the purchase!!  I highly recommend it.

Although I haven't done much research, I understand that multi regional DVD players have become reasonably priced.  Here in the US you can get one for $50 - $100 (or so I'm told).  I would assume the same is true elsewhere.  I've been thinking of getting one so I can order DVD's from other countries.

If anyone has a recommended brand or player, I am open to suggestions.

Thanks,

Mike

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I second that im open too!

option of turning it off? - Do you know of any norweigan sites that sell dvds? lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Unfortunately, most Norwegian sites don't send outside Scandinavia.. But, I could buy it and send it to you. The DVDs are NOK399 (£34.6) and the shipping should be.. About NOK50-60 ($4.3-5.2)

Don't know. I taped it :lol:

And how can you say to me that Kate/Sawyer over Jack/Sawyer. The only think Sawyer will be over is Jack.

Cuz Sawyer is always on top.

jacksawyer.png

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Definitely Sawyer on top.. infact, Sawyer anywhere he wants! :wink:

I watched last night's episode last night.. ok, that's sounds pretty obvious, I mean after it aired, around 12 or something, lol.. and oooh.. it was good! :D

I liked how it showed you little bits of a few people.. and Sawyer! :P How nice was he telling Jack about his dad? That's so sweet.. aww Sawyer!!

And I hate that stupid Marshal, haha he died! :lol: I realise he was just doing his job but he's an idiot and he deserved to get jumped by Kate! Lol!

Great episode! So there's a double bill next week? Bring it on!

Archived