Lost UK thread

Guest Di

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg it was amazing wasn't it? Only problem was I had to watch it on the tv in my room, which is kinda small and crappy, with the sound turned down cos everyone else was in bed! I kept leaning in to the tv to try and work out what was going on! So inevitably I missed some of the details...did Hurley die? (I might be completely off track there!)

I've pre-ordered the rest of the dvds and they're coming out on Monday! :D Oh and I heard that the new series starts in June, so it probably will be straight after Desperate Housewives ends.

It was brilliant acting... Brilliant all round, Cant wait for the next series!!!

Wonder whats in the shaft!!!

Anyone relise that it wasn't Claire's baby they were looking for... It was Walt. I noticed that at the end, when Roussa (Not sure if thats correct) kiddnaped the baby she was saying "I thought they wanted the Boy" she didn't say "Baby"... Then Walt gets Kiddnaped by the people on the boat - Any money they were from the Island!!!

I reckon Walt has more to do with the Island than anyone thought, Its like he knows something will happen... When he told Jack not to open the Shaft a couple ep's ago was wierd, its like he knew there was something down there!!! And with the Un-lucky Numbers on the Shaft as well, which Hurley spotted last mintue!!!

Archived