Lost UK thread

Guest Di

The science teacher guy died. I think his name is Artz.. or something like that.. he wasn't an important character. His death was so funny though! I know how wrong that sounds but it was! He blew up.. and then Hurley goes to Jack - "Dude, you've got a bit of.. Artz.. on you." :lol:

Claire, where did you hear that the new series starts in June? It's just that.. wouldn't June be Summer, not Spring? Cause the announcement thngy after the ep said it would be back in Spring. Either way though, June still isn't as far away as I thought. :)

Daza, I never even thought of that! Damnit, how dumb am I? <_< You're so right though! Aww, that bit was really sad though!! They were all happy that they'd been rescued, jumping up and down and then it was just like.. yeah, we're going to need to take the boy. Then Sawyer got shot! :(

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sawyer got shot ??? I missed that bit I thought he just jumped in the water - Damn I missed that one!!

I wonder whats down the Shaft - Did anyone see the preview for the next series, it looked awesome... Jin was there, so was Jack and it looked like Michael in tribal gear or something. Anyone notice what the button said "Execute"... It looked as though someone was about to press it. I know someone dies in series 2, but I aint got a clue who!!!

And am I missing something here - What the conversation about Jack/Sawyer & Kate/Jack & Sawyer/Kate...???

SPOILERS BELOW: For Series Two.

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

There's Three New people who will being joining the cast aways in series 2...

Character - Libby

Actress - Cynthia Watros

Previous Programs/Films:

- The Drew Carey Show

- His and Hers

- Titus

Character - Ana-Lucia

Actress - Michelle Rodriguez

Previous Programs/Films:

- S.W.A.T

- Blue Crush

- Resident Evil

Character - Mr. Eko

Actor - Adawele Akinnuove-Agbaje

Previos Programs/Films:

- Congo

- Ace Ventura

- The Mummy Returns

SPRING????? We have to wait until SPRING??????????????

OMG how silly. Leaving it with the ladder broken down the hatch (who'd have thaught the 'numbers' would have been on the hatch)! The 'crew' stranded 15 miles away from the Island and what is 'The Others?'

Did anyone else jump when the dynamite went off and the man blew up?

Spring isn't that far away!

I jumped when the guy blew up! I so wasn't expecting it .. and I think that's what made it funny, lol. I loved the wee Kate/Hurley scene after that, it was so cute.

Daza, I'm pretty certain Sawyer got shot, but I could have been wrong. I thought he got shot and that's how he fell into the water. :blink:

Do you mean the conversations me and Jess have been having, lol? Well.. it's just because, on the show, Kate's in a bit of a dilemma over Jack and Sawyer - as in, she doesn't know which one of them she really likes.. and Jess thinks it's Jack and Sawyer who really like each other! :P

Character - Mr. Eko

Actor - Adawele Akinnuove-Agbaje

Previos Programs/Films:

- Congo

- Ace Ventura

- The Mummy Returns

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is the guy to watch out for. Adawele is an amazing actor and from what I've read, he fits in so well. Although it will be a little strange watching him act as a good person. I'm used to seeing him as a badass in Oz.

Do you mean the conversations me and Jess have been having, lol? Well.. it's just because, on the show, Kate's in a bit of a dilemma over Jack and Sawyer - as in, she doesn't know which one of them she really likes.. and Jess thinks it's Jack and Sawyer who really like each other!  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think? Woman, I know!

It's all in the looks. Just watch Confidence Man. Was obvious that Sawyer wanted a kiss from Jack and not yucky Kate :P

Don't call Kate yucky!! :( Lol! :P Her and Sawyer.. or her and Jack.. would make a very attractive couple. Although you've definitely got that argument for Jack/Sawyer on your side!

Quick question - does anyone know how long it is into season two before Michael, Jin and Sawyer make it back to the island?

Archived