Lost UK thread

Guest Di

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also can't wait for season 2.. whenver it comes on. Thanks for the info on it, Mikey. I like how you can give us info without spoiling everything!  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ashirr-Leigh,

I am glad I didn't spoil anything for you. I hate when people do that. I was trying to be very careful in my post so that I could build interest but not ruin things.

I have to say I don't know how you guys contain yourselves from peaking into websites that would tell you whats going on in season 2 (assuming that you dont). At the end of each episode I am already dying of curiosity about the next one. Funny thing, while watching the show last week I found myself pressing fast forward on my VCR so that I could skip the commercials.......that would have been quite a trick as I was watching the show live and not on tape!! :blink::D

I hate it when things get spoiled too, Mikey.. so yeah, it's really great that you can tell us things to look forward to.. but not too much! Thanks. :)

I still haven't watched any of my dvds yet, lol.. but I plan to whenever I find the time!

Mikey, I think that with Desperate Housewives starting back on Wednesday, I'll be ok. Like.. at the end of that last year, I sooo wanted to know what was going to happen and everything but the Lost started up and I kind of forgot about it. Maybe it'll be the same this time! Fingers crossed anyway.. cause I'm starting to feel like Claire - like I'm going crazy!

Archived