Lost UK thread

Guest Di

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing in the hatch is...

A talking kangaroo that goes by the name of Skippy. Kate wants to kill it for food, Jack is afraid of it and when Sawyer shows up again, he finds it so cute that he takes care of it. Even kills Kate when she tries to murder the innocent animal.

:unsure:

The thing in the hatch is...

A talking kangaroo that goes by the name of Skippy. Kate wants to kill it for food, Jack is afraid of it and when Sawyer shows up again, he finds it so cute that he takes care of it. Even kills Kate when she tries to murder the innocent animal.

:unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dont worry the men in white coats have been called and are on there way :P

How does a holiday in a luxury padded cell with sky view sound? LOL

Lost comes back to NZ soon. I'm *so* excited!!! I'm watching all the repeats at the moment. My excitment is rapidly building!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As is my jealousy! :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*So* ditto.

I now have both parts of Season 1, so I'm re-watching and re-watching.

I'm looking for clues...

Lost comes back to NZ soon. I'm *so* excited!!! I'm watching all the repeats at the moment. My excitment is rapidly building!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As is my jealousy! :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*So* ditto.

I now have both parts of Season 1, so I'm re-watching and re-watching.

I'm looking for clues...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I bought the box set of the whole of season one. I had planned on watching some of it tonight because I didn't have to be up early tomorrow.. but now I have to work. :(

I watched some of the extras dvd last night though. It's really good. I really like one bit though - On Location with Jimmy Keiffel (or something like that!) It was really funny.

Archived