Lost UK thread

Guest Di

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, I thought it was only fans of Matthew Fox who called him Foxy but it shows on the dvd that basically everyone does, lol.

If only it was Kate, Jack and Sawyer (am too lazy to write out their real names!) redoing the scene. I mean, come on, they all know that they all want each other! :P

Nope, not yet. I'm trying my damn hardest not to spend the money I have at the moment.

But I give it about 3 weeks before I give in to temptation and buy the DVD's :lol:

I've heard about Matthew Fox's photography though. He sounds like a multi talented man.

Is the gag reel funny? I love gag reels.

Gag reel? :blush:

His pictures are good though and he takes it really seriously - definitely multi talented!

I was also going to hold back before buying Lost.. thought I didn't really need it since I'd seen most of the episodes anyway but then.. I was corrupted by the evilness that is my twin, lol.

I would if he actually just cried! But no.. his face just goes all red and sweaty and it's so not attractive!

By emotional wimp I mean that he can't handle his emotions. Whether or not he has the hots for Kate or Sawyer ( :P ) he can't deal with it!

Edit - oooh!! *feels stupid*! Yeah, it is funny! It's quite short though which I was gutted at! It's funny though cause people fall! :D

Oh, I copied the way you edit - it looks professional! :P

Archived