Lost UK thread

Guest Di

You could probably get the entire S1 for £50.

Or save yourself money like I did and go abroad. Cheapest is the USA (if you have a multi-region dvd player) for £22 (£25 with P+P). I got my region 2 from Norway (thanks to who sent it to me) for £38.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I think that they all actually died in the plane crash. However the ones we see on the island stayed there because they havent met a goal/achievement from their life yet. Maybe Locke will be the first to go in series 2 (i dont know i havent seen it yet) when he tries to go down the hatch (maybe his goal was to get into the hatch). Remember after all he couldnt walk before he got to the island. Kate, big story needs to correct her wrong doings. I think the people wont be able to leave the Island until they forfil what they need to.

The writers have said this isn't the case. They aren't dead, and they in in some kind of purgatory.............

• 1 month later...

Channel 4 is switching Lost from Wednesdays to Tuesdays in order to bring it back several months earlier than planned.

The second season of the cult US show was originally slated to begin in July following the conclusion of Desperate Housewives but was moved forward to the Spring to satisfy viewer demand.

Sources tell Digital Spy that the show will air in a new Tuesday night slot at 10pm slot beginning on May 2. E4 will continue to preview new episodes each week at 11pm on Tuesdays.

This is what i got from another site so don't know how true it is.

Merc i don't mean to be cheeky but is there any chance of you putting episodes that air from series 2 on your server - the reason i ask is because as they air on a wed night i send off some money to a guy i know who then does me a copy and posts them out to me but if you could put them on your site (i would be willing to pay you for your trouble) then more people would be able to see them inc myself and i would only pay the same amount of money

Archived