Veronica Mars

Guest Kimmy

^^

Veronica Mars used to be shown at an earlier time and it didn't get the ratings and this is why it has been moved back soo late.

I'm thankful that, even though the timeslot is bad & i have to stay up later than i probably would on a Friday night, channel 10 even bothers to show it. They didn't bother to show the end of season 8 of Charmed whilst they don't even bother with One Tree Hill, 7th Heaven and at the moment Jericho.

Great episode last night, although it was so frustrating because Veronica Mars started almost 25 MINUTES after it was meant to. :angry:

Charmed is shown 12:00 midday every weekday & Season 10 of 7th Heaven finished a couple of months ago, at the same timeslot. :)

& Jericho is back in a couple of months! :D

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^

Veronica Mars used to be shown at an earlier time and it didn't get the ratings and this is why it has been moved back soo late.

I'm thankful that, even though the timeslot is bad & i have to stay up later than i probably would on a Friday night, channel 10 even bothers to show it. They didn't bother to show the end of season 8 of Charmed whilst they don't even bother with One Tree Hill, 7th Heaven and at the moment Jericho.

Great episode last night, although it was so frustrating because Veronica Mars started almost 25 MINUTES after it was meant to. :angry:

That was so annoying, I didn't get to bed until about midnight. The movies always run late.

And it's always always always because of advertising. Channel 10 cram as many ads in as possible but in doing so, the program obviously goes over and us, Veronica Mars fans suffer. Thankfully there aren't too many ads during Veronica Mars. :)

I was just reading that the format has changed in the US and the rest of the season 3 episodes from where they are up to (which begin airing on 1 April) will be "mysteries" solved in one episode. If you ask me, it's stupid. They have always had these one episode mysteries which are solved quick and then the long mystery which is revealed over time, but apparently it has to become more veiwer "friendly". I don't even live in the US, but the CW is really annoying me with some of their programing etc at the moment.

I heard next Friday's episode of VM is going to be the last that Channel 10 shows, for now anyway. I really hope this isnt true but it was listed in the TV Week as being a Final so i think it might be. Does anyone know the full story like why they are doing this and if and when it will be back?

On another note i've heard Season 3 is definitley the last season and apparently all the actors have already been told. It was on E! news and they are usually pretty accurate.

And it's always always always because of advertising. Channel 10 cram as many ads in as possible but in doing so, the program obviously goes over and us, Veronica Mars fans suffer. Thankfully there aren't too many ads during Veronica Mars. :)

I was just reading that the format has changed in the US and the rest of the season 3 episodes from where they are up to (which begin airing on 1 April) will be "mysteries" solved in one episode. If you ask me, it's stupid. They have always had these one episode mysteries which are solved quick and then the long mystery which is revealed over time, but apparently it has to become more veiwer "friendly". I don't even live in the US, but the CW is really annoying me with some of their programing etc at the moment.

This season, instead of having 1 main mystery they are going to have three smaller ones as well as the short 1 episode ones.

The first 2 mysteries are

The rapist, this storyline lasts nine episodes

The second mystery is a murder which goes on for about 5 episodes

Not sure what the third one is.

I really hope they don't cancel the third season!

Thanks for that. :) ^^

According to Wikipedia there is no third one, and they will be episode long mysteries (similar to Law & Order, CSI etc I believe). We don't know how trustful Wikipedia is though.

I hope they don't cancel either. I would how long it is till we find out which shows "survive"?

Archived