Favourite storylines?

Guest claire_louise

There have probably been loads of threads on this before, and I know there are way too many to choose from, but I just wondered what everyone's favourite storylines of all time were? Here are a few of mine...

Kirsty and Kane's forbidden romance

Angel's accident and subsequent wedding to Shane

Selina and the cult

Lachie's brain tumour

Sophie's pregnancy

Gypsy's kidnap

Meg's death

Evil Angie

I'm sure there are tons more, but those are the ones that are most memorable for me. :)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have to agree that Meg's death was one of H&A's finest moments. Other great storylines for me would have to include Selina and Saul, Chloe's rape (so much more convincing than Tammin Sursok), Don Fisher and June (it was so nice to see him finally find happiness), Carly's descent into alcoholism, and, of course, The Stalker!

One of my favourite storylines is from waaaay back! It was when Roo was going to marry Frank but we all wanted him to get with Bobbie. Also when Roo gave up Martha for adoption. I liked the Bobbie/Frank/Roo storylines.

Saddest was when Tom died I think.

Recently I my favourite was the Kirsty/Kane storylines and when they ran away.

Archived