Favourite storylines?

Guest claire_louise

I really liked the Angie storyline, she was one twisted woman!

Another storyline I liked was when Tasha first came to the bay and she was all wild and scared, the way Irene gained her trust and took her in was great. She used to do all sorts of crazy stuff too, like when she went streaking through the bush with Robbie and he got caught by the police, and when she went and dug up the box with the guns and all the money inside. That was when Tasha was really interesting, she's far more normal these days.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorites have to be megs death, soo sad. Also when michael died trying to save sam. I liked the selina and steven storyline and i absolutely loved chloe and lachie - their whole storyline and then his illness and death. I also loved angel and shane. Charlottes death was also very sad. Their have been so many and im sure i am forgetting loads but my absolute favorite has to be the siege and the lead up to it and the noah and hayley ghost episodes pure brilliance! there were so many good ones, i loved the old days!

I always got the feeling that the Dani rape storyline could have been excellent, had censoring not been a real issue to the extent that it was.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed. The problem is that the very thing which could have made it so good (and did to an extent) was also the thing that made it bad, mainly because of the censoring issue. I'm talking about the way it was so ambiguous, which was a brilliant idea as rape so often isn't clear cut in real life. However, the heavy use of censorship made it too ambiguous, to the extent that some ignorant people (mentioning no names...ahem) ended up believing that it wasn't rape or, even worse, that it was 'only a kiss'. It's a real shame because it wasn't just a one-off story, it affected the storylines for years to come as well (eg. Dani's relationships with Will and Josh, and obviously the KK story).

There are so many good story lines. My favorites are mostly from the end of 90's. For example: Joey's "craziness", all those communes stories, Gypsy's kidnap, Duncan found Robert's hidden money from the forest, and so on.. So many good memories.

My favourite storyline of all time is Tom and Pippa Fletcher buying Summer Bay House and the Caravan Park and moving to Summer Bay with their five foster children, Frank Morgan, Carly Morris, Steven Matheson, Lynn Davenport and Sally Keating, as without it, Home and Away would be a very different show today.

Archived