Whirlpool of DOOM!!!

Guest Jay Preston

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To all the DOOM!!! lovers out there, I say thank you.

You have validated my white hot rage at KbloodyK. Except Karl :angry:

I think this will be a trilogy. They'll be one final explosive chapter of Whirlpool of DOOM!!!

Tagline:

Joined by an ancient, eternal evil, KbloodyK might prove too much even for the Rage Angel. Will Dani live and love on?

Thanks pam.

You wear the crown as "My new favourite person at BttB". Very prestigious. And you might just be in line for a special signed copy of Whirlpool of DOOM!!!

But seriously, thanks for the respect. I also respect you're hate for KbloodyK. We haters have to stick together around these parts.

haha!!! There are so many KK lovers around here I didn't want to say anything but this being the first fanfic I have properly read and being about a couple I hated it was so funny.

All it was with them was "babe" "babe" GGGGRRRR...get a new term, if someone called me that all the time I tell them to p*ss off. She was a selfish cow IMO and he was a family destroyer. At least I can express my feelings in this thread.

Whirlpool of DOOM!!! Part Three: Babe's Revenge

There is little danger in modifying people's memories. The Rage Deities do it often to change the way history plays out. The danger comes when the old memories and the new memories are mixed, creating an incomprehensible mess in the human mind. After the Rage Bitch's rampage of DOOM!!!, the residents of Summer Bay had been greatly confused when she undid all of the Rage Fairy's good work, therefore mixing old and new memories.

So now people like Leah, Scott and Alf remembered a time with the diabolical pairing of Kane and Kirsty, and a better time without. The problem was that the Rage Angel (Jade) could not fix it. Now neither version of these memories was true or accurate. The wretched Kane and Kirsty relationship did exist, but it also didn't exist. But that was the past.

The important thing was that the abhorrent Kane and Kirsty coupling did not exist now. Kirsty had been murdered by the Rage Bitch and Kane had turned into a serial killer, and was sucked into hell through the Whirlpool of DOOM!!! opened by Jade. My best work Jade thought to herself. I never liked him. It must've been the rape, then trying to kill my parents. That'll do it.

As the newly promoted Rage Fairy, it was Dani's job to help the ravaged minds of the residents of Summer Bay. Alf was the worst affected. He couldn't remember if he liked saying "you flaming mongrel" or "stone the flaming crows" the most. You see, Alf liked to call Kane a "flaming mongrel" quite frequently. Little did he know that Kane was flaming right now, in hell. Without Kane, he didn't know which he liked more. Dani comforted him and suggested that he liked them both equally. And Alf was cured.

Irene had been hit hard by financial troubles. Kane and Kirsty didn't live with her and who could've known the $5 they gave her a week (it was all they could spare, what with Kane's constant legal expenses; the true downside of being a worthless criminal) would've saved Irene from financial ruin. Luckily, Dani had enough magic to fix the problems. Even though Irene had shown a total lack of loyalty to a fellow sister wronged by a man by allowing the abusive Kane to move in with her, Dani took pity. She did let me live with her that time... when Kane ruined my life *again*. Man I hate him. Must've been the rape, and that time he put me in prison. That'll do it. And Irene was cured.

Shelly and Rhys were too happy as a result of Kirsty death. They needed some sensitivity training. Dani was happy to oblige.

And so Dani successfully cured all the people of Summer Bay from their problems. Flynn and Sally were given a young criminal whose immoral activities they could ignore, just like they did with Kane. Colleen was given something else to gossip about. Leah continued living and loving. Hayley was given her love triangle with the Pissy Bitch Club (Kim and Scott). Noah was both alive and dead. But mostly dead. Because if Kane hadn't have been such a moron, Sarah wouldn't have happened to begin with.

Finally, Dani thought that everything was fixed. Jade also believed that the Rage Bitch's actions were finally undone. For the first time since the original Rage Fairy visited Dani on the beach, things were balanced. Dani was living a balanced and happy life. The Rage continuum was also balanced between good and evil. Could this possibly be the end of Dani's constant troubles with the wicked Kane and Kirsty union? Not likely.

Because the Rage Bitch, in her infinite cruelty, had in fact not killed Kirsty. Just wounded her. In an extreme case of unluckiness, Kirsty's biological mother was a Healing Nymph. And Kirsty was being nursed back to health. The debauched union between Kane and Kirsty was not completely severed.

Add to this the fact that there was a very angry word out there in the universe. A word personified in a rage-filled body. The word "Babe" was not happy. Because with Kane and Kirsty's help, "babe" became the most frequently used word in the universe. But thanks to the Rage Angel, Dani and the Rage Fairy, "babe" fell down the list and sat behind "ornithorhynchus" on the word heirarchy (ornithorhynchus is the genus of the platypus). And "Babe" wanted revenge. And "Babe" was a degenerate being.

And this is just what Flaming-in-Hell-Kane needed - "Babe" was the depraved word that linked Kane with Kirsty for eternity. With "Babe", the corrupt extremes that Kane and Kirsty could go to were limitless.

With this much evil, they could destroy the Rage Deities, even the Rage Bitches. And they would rule Summer Bay. All they needed was for "Babe" to open up the Whirlpool of DOOM!!! and free Flaming-in-Hell-Kane, so he could find the not-as-dead-as-would-be-preferable-Kirsty, say the depraved word "Babe" and that would be the genesis of the most shameful period of Summer Bay's history.

"Babe" was only a few light-sentences away from Earth, ready to wreak the most havoc a word has ever caused in the history of the universe...

Part 3 to be continued.

Archived